Looking for Growth? and new opportunities?
Our client is a Spanish Company that specializes in Pharmaceutical Organization which develops and manufactures in both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. The organization provides high quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
We are interested to speak with Accounts Executive about this amazing opportunity.
As an Account Executive you will be reporting to the Head of Accounts and Administration and will be responsible for the daily financial activities of the Company.
What is involved?
• Processing local and foreign supplier payments
• Reconciling supplier statements with accounting records
• Managing the credit control function including debtor chasing
• Assisting in the annual audit process
Who are you?
• You have a minimum of two years’ experience working in an account's executive role.
• An ‘A’ Level standard of education, with an accounting qualification at ‘A' level standard or higher.
• Good knowledge of accounting processes.
• Being proficient in English and ideally also in Maltese
What to do next?
If you are interested, please apply or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org / 99883812