|Location: ROMFORD, ESSEX||Salary: 23500.00 - 23500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Insurance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3158187|
Duties within the role include:
• Delivering accurate and compliant actuarial support to Operations and external clients to achieve and at times exceed service standards.
• Calculation of both complex lifecycle and non-lifecycle referrals.
• To ensure that all enquiries are recorded correctly on the Company Work Management System, in order for work to be scheduled to the individual and the team and to provide an audit trail.
• To participate fully in departmental and team meetings in order to relay information and promote effective communication and suggest process improvements as appropriate.
• To work within industry compliance and legislative requirements under the guidance of the Team Leader, ensuring compliance with controls and procedures.
• To ensure that checklists are used for all relevant cases, that they are fully completed, signed appropriately (by administrator and authoriser) and retained on the file.
• To demonstrate commitment to treating customers fairly through behaviours and results. This include putting yourself in the policyholder's shoes, managing their expectations, keeping them informed and communicating with them in clear, plain English.
• To ensure that the requirements of all Company policies are met and acted on as necessary (e.g. Whistleblowing, money laundering, dignity at work etc).
• To ensure that the business operating systems utilised are used correctly and professionally.
• To ensure that incidents are recognised and reported immediately in line with the incident management process.
• To ensure that regulatory and audit requirements are met. To be aware of data security from a customer and business perspective and take responsibility for the prevention of fraudulent activity. Maintaining the data protection ideals of clear desk, secure storage and secure PC.
The successful candidate will hold a Maths A-Level, having obtained at least a B-grade.
Ideally, the candidate will have a BSc in a Mathematical or Financial subject, although this is not essential if the candidate can demonstrate that they possess the requisite numeracy skills.
40000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
80000 - 105000 GBP Per Annum
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHPORT, MERSEYSIDERead more
28,000.00-30,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
ESSEX, SOUTH EAST ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
18,000.00-23,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
GLASGOW, LANARKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more