|Location: SNETTERTON, NORFOLK||Salary: 8 - 8.4 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 23 days ago||Reference: 3249844|
You will need to have strong customer service and administration experience or service desk experience. An immediate start is essential.
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. You must be a driver to access the clients offices.
Key aspects of the role:
• Sales order management
• Field team support administration
• Customer Service – taking calls from customers , colleagues and suppliers
• Database management
• Internal order management
• Office Administration support
• The ideal candidate will have a strong outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude
• Highly organised, with the ability to handle multiple diverse tasks
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively
• Good with detail ; ability to check accuracy of orders and commission
• Good I.T skills – Excel, Word, MS outlook, and bespoke I.T systems
• Good literacy for proof reading
• Ability to work under pressure
• Concise and clear communicator to customers and internal stakeholders
Sales order management
Processing of all commercial & domestic sales orders received from the sales teams ; to include quality checking paperwork and rejecting any sub-standard orders , entering quotes and converted orders onto the CRM system, approving commercial invoices and maintaining an efficient filing system.
Field Team administration support
General administration for the field based teams (primarily the sales team) to include document printing, post, bookings for travel and accommodation and filing
In-bound sales calls,
Candidate will be confident dealing with potential customers calling in, and providing good customer service
Maintenance of the data on the CRM system ; uploading quotes , orders, leads, client details, making mid term changes and updates to the above, ensuring old quotes are cleared off the system by the agreed time
Office administration support
General office administration support to the senior management team as required, ownership of the post services and ensuring an efficient postal service for the business.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Laura.Ward@reedglobal.com or apply online.
9.5 - 10 GBP Per Hour
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
7.82 - 7.84 GBP Per Hour
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
16500.00 - 16500.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
21876.00 - 21876.00 GBP Per Annum
BARNET, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.21 - 8.21 GBP Per Hour
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more