This is a temporary vacancy created due to extra workload to start asap and to run until the end of December 2019. The working environment is excellent and free parking is available. Based at the company’s head offices in Frimley, you’ll be working within a small (and friendly!) finance operations team of six staff. The role will be busy and varied; you’ll be ensuring that orders are processed and billed for correctly, and using your excellent communication and problem-solving skills to resolve any issues that may arise. Your responsibilities will include:
- Order processing and invoicing using Salesforce.com
- Ensuring transactions are billed in a timely manner in line with monthly and quarterly deadlines.
- Working with the collections team to resolve any invoice queries, including processing credits when required.
- Working with the revenue team to support correct revenue allocation.
- Reviewing order paperwork to ensure readiness and accuracy for processing and invoicing.
- Dealing with order and billing related queries from other departments within the business.
- Updating of Excel spreadsheets for tracking and reporting.
The successful candidate will already have relevant experience and have good IT skills including intermediate Excel. Previous experience of using Salesforce would be an advantage and knowledge of ERP systems (eg. SAP or similar) would be useful too. You’ll also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good prioritisation skills and be detail-oriented. This is a full-time position and there is some flexibility around exact working hours (eg. early start and early finish to avoid the rush-hour traffic would be an option).