Our client are a Cambridge based organisation who are looking to recruit for initially a temporary role, starting asap and running up to the end of 2019. This position will enable the successful candidate to make an impact on the international education landscape. You’ll be managing Chemistry and science qualifications for a range of international assessments.
Key to the role will be the management of the question paper production processes, working with subject specialists on test specifications, productions of sample and live assessment materials. You’ll be checking, proof-reading and signing off question papers and mark schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, dynamic team working to produce top-class assessments.
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated and confident in their specialist area. You’ll be a graduate, or equivalent, ideally with experience in teaching (possibly in an international context) and will have knowledge of assessment in education. A keen problem solver with meticulous accuracy, you’ll have a proven ability to manage your workload when under pressure to meet multiple deadlines and will enjoy contributing to the success of the organisation.
Benefits of working through Reed include;
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on Internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Training & Development
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Should this role sound of interest, or if you have any queries, please don't hesitate to contact Simon Mills on either firstname.lastname@example.org, or 01223 462872