Permanent, Full Time Assistant Analyst Role!! Paying up to £25,000!! Milton Keynes!!
Are you an Accountant that would like to work for a global leading company in a highly competitive Design and Manufacturing industry? With over a £350 million turnover on a worldwide basis, this leading business continues to grow, expand and strengthen year on year! A company with a primary ambition to provide a growth and developmental network for its employees, as well as a vibrant, professional and hard working culture, this job is designed for somebody who has the drive and hunger to grow and further progress their career.
Your Next Role!
An Assistant Analyst is required to support the Group Business Analyst in various tasks relating to business forecasting, investment appraisals and other ad-hoc tasks and projects.
This role sits in, and will work closely with, a small central team with a broad remit covering accounting, planning, treasury and risk for the Group. The successful applicant can expect exposure to high level executives, spanning the finance community and wider facets of the business.
Your key responsibilities:
- assist in preparation of Group Budgets and Forecasts
- assist in evaluating and reporting on investment opportunities
- construction and use of financial models
- interrogating and reporting from the Group’s financial reporting system
- assisting in administration and development of financial systems and procedures
- preparation of board papers
- other ad hoc project work
How to be the perfect Candidate!
Attitude and capability are the key attributes required in the successful candidate. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate all or many of the following:
- an enthusiasm to learn and develop as part of a value adding finance team
- confidence and ability to work with people of different levels of seniority and background
- a willingness to take on and deliver on a variety of tasks to deadlines
- a sense of ownership and pride in meeting or exceeding expectations
- a forward thinking approach, with an ability to see the big picture
- diligent and methodical with good attention to detail
- basic financial literacy
- IT competence and at least moderate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- strong academics (or equivalent evidence of the ability and drive to learn and develop)
Beneficial Traits and Experience:
- financial or management reporting, including budgeting / forecasting and consolidations
- in finance or a related field
- building financial models or performing investment appraisals
- of international business / plc/ multi-currency environments
The Company would look favourably on supporting study for an appropriate accountancy qualification for the successful candidate with the right drive and energy to develop and progress within the Group.
If you believe you are capable and fit for this role, and if it is of interest to you, please follow the link below to apply!!