|Location: HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3357509|
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and the opportunity is based in Wycombe, Hertfordshire. You will be able to capture, analyse and document operational and business requirements to enable new IS solutions to be designed and delivered to support the business needs. Will involve leading workshop and undertaking interviews/reviews of existing staff and processes to develop business process maps and documentation. Subsequent work with the IS teams to design new solutions to meet these business requirements may be required, including preparation of functional specifications for solutions and assisting in the preparation of test plans as well as providing pre- and post-implementation support to users.
1. Business Requirements: work with stakeholders to identify and document business requirements, ensure all requirements receive the appropriate level of approval from all relevant stakeholders
2. Solution Design: analyse and review business requirements, work with other areas of IS to identify and design potential solutions, present and discuss potential solutions with stakeholder, assist in the production of business cases, develop a functional specification for the preferred solution
3. Solution Build: assist with project/change initiation and production of project/change documentation, take part in quality reviews, ensure business requirements are protected throughout projects/changes and identify, assess and obtain approval for requests for changes.
4. Test Plans: contribute to the design and execution of test plans for system and user testing ensuring these are consistent with the agreed business requirements.
5. Implementation: provide on-site pre- and post-implementation support to users, maintain and manage issue logs, assist users in using/adopting new solutions, assist with handover to operations for day-to-day support.
1. Significant experience in requirements gathering, business process mapping and related documentation
2. Knowledge and experience of formal analysis techniques such as RUP and UML
3. Good understanding of a range of business applications (e.g. finance, HR, procurement, and operations), ERP systems and integration and workflow tools
4. Experience of providing pre- and post-implementation support to users
5. Experience in a high transactional volume environment
6. A high level of computer literacy with a detailed working knowledge of PC applications.
35,000.00-40,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
SWANSEA, WEST GLAMORGAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
60,000.00-70,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
35500 - 41400 GBP Per Annum
CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
36000 - 49000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
500.00 - 550.00 GBP Per Day
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more