|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 450.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3182044|
This role will be working on a programme delivering a significant new national intelligence capability to Police CT/DE and policing partner organisations. The Programme has completed the related technical solution and is rolling it out to the user community as well as undertaking significant business design in order to enable exploitation of this new capability. This new capability is enabling further recognised change projects and activities, and, as a result, new scope is being added to the Programme.
NCTPHQ are seeking to deploy a Business Case Developer to provide support across the Programme as part of the IPMO; this will require hands on development of constituent Project Business Plans and products including metrics and realisation plans which are critical to successful programme delivery.
- Develop and maintain the Programme Business Case (in conjunction with key stakeholders/team members) ensuring alignment with the PfMO and HMG Business Case standards.
- Provide ‘hands on support’ to Project Managers and Workstream Leads in the development of Business Cases within their areas of responsibility.
- Manage the Business Case review and approvals process in conjunction with the IPMO Document Manager.
- Support the management of key stakeholders internally and externally including third party suppliers in relation to the development of Business Cases.
- Coach and mentor personnel with limited experience of Business Case Development eg: training sessions, lunch and learn etc.
- Provide ad hoc support to the wider IPMO and Programmes as needed to address peaks in workload as requested by the Head of IPMO.
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior and junior staff and stakeholders, building strategic relationships across operational and professional boundaries and with the wider organisation and partner organisations.
- Ability to communicate with subject matter experts from various disciplines and translate information into meaningful products, specifically options for Business Case.
- Understanding of both Business Change and IT enabled Business Change Programmes.
- Ability to communicate with seniors to drive out benefits/dis-benefits with other programmes and operational activities.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methods and developing Agile benefits realisation approaches.
- High degree of computer literacy and competence in the use of Microsoft Office and expert level use of Excel and Visio.
- Experience of working as a Business Case Developer within a complex programme and political environment involving multiple disciplines
- Experience of working within a Programme/Project Management Office structure, specifically Transformational Business Change (IT Enabled) programmes using defined methodologies and standards, ideally using PRINCE2, MSP, MoB and HM Treasury Green Book approaches
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SAXMUNDHAM, SUFFOLKRead more
10.59 - 10.59 GBP Per Hour
STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
PLYMOUTH, DEVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
21,000.00-21,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
TAVISTOCK, DEVON, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
SUTTON, SURREYRead more