|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: 18000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3070258|
As a Business Development Executive you will play an integral role within this Solutions-based company, who have a unique and highly successful market-leading product to improve the customer experience and overall make businesses more profitable.
Positioned within the Sales team, you will be responsible for researching and developing strong relationships with prospective clients internationally, to understand the business needs and potential business opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious and motivated individual with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets within a Business-to-Business environment, who is looking for high earning potential and the opportunity to develop a career within Sales.
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary of £18,000
- Generous monthly bonus/commission scheme with OTE of £35,000+
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company with a unique one-of-a-kind product
- A warm, friendly and interesting bunch of colleagues
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Work Pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
You will be employed on a Permanent, full time basis, working 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday within US hours from 1pm - 9pm.
• Develop strong relationships with clients to build confidence in the product and brand.
• Manage various social media tools for inbound new business development
• Interact with new clients, researching to understand their needs and offering solutions.
• Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
• Manage prospecting status and forecasting
• Building new relationships in order to pass on leads to the team
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets for sales into your qualified prospects.
You will be supported with all the training and development you need in order to help you succeed
Skills & experience required
- Ideally looking for a Graduate
- A self-motivated and positive individual with lots of energy and enthusiasm
-Tenacious and hungry for success
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyse customer requirements as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills.
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Passion for digital marketing/technology
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date then apply online.
*Please note, due to the volume of applications if you are not contacted within 5 working days then your application has not been successful
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer at Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich - email@example.com
38000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CHELMSFORD, ESSEXRead more
18000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
ROTHERHAM, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 34000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST END, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST HENDON, LONDONRead more
20000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
WEST HENDON, LONDONRead more