Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie, will be responsible for supporting the senior kitchen team in delivering high quality dishes in a timely manner with junior kitchen team members using all equipment and utensils in a safe manner. All whilst ensuring the kitchen is immaculately clean in compliance with all legislation.
- To assist the Kitchen management team in delivering food to our guests, by having full knowledge of food service specifications and ensure all food is delivered to our guests to the standards expected, in a timely fashion
- To be up to date and display full knowledge of specs in regards to any food promotions, or new events menus
- To follow food safety policies at all times
- To assist in the receipt of deliveries and storage of goods
- Ensure station is set up and fully stocked, with the necessary supplies, for the shift ahead
- To lead the more junior team members within the kitchen, ensuring they have the necessary tools and training to fulfil their roles
- To have full awareness of all menu items, their recipes and presentation specifications
- To help the Sous Chef manage all food stock using our comprehensive stock management system and ensure minimum run outs.
- Full knowledge of allergens within menu items
- Resolve issues whilst on shift and understand who to escalate these to
- Prepare and execute dishes in a timely manner, aligning to companies specifications
- Ensure that food is delivered through high volume periods to the companies standards