Chef De Partie Glasgow
Salary – £22k
A work life balance
Excellent salary plus great tips
Top of the range equipment
Chance to show off your skills and techniques
Learn new exciting techniques and recipes
A fine opportunity:
Opportunity to work with a fresh food restaurant and wedding venue focusing on simple food cooked to high standards . The Hotel is set in Glasgow South side with great access to public transport. Working with a small team dedicated to giving customers amazing service in a relaxed friendly environment.
As Chef De Partie of this beautiful Hotel here is what you can expect to get in return:
- Excellent salary paid monthly
- Menu input
- 28 days holiday
- A pristine kitchen with top of the range kitchen equipment
- 45/48 hours per week over 5 days
- Working with a growing fantastic company
- Chance to become part of a great family
- Employers pension contribution
- Weekly tips up to 3k a year!
As Chef De Partie of this beautiful restaurant you will be:
- Calm under pressure
- Able to train more junior members of staff
- Up to date COSHH and HACCP awareness
- Food safety awareness
- Have up to date food hygiene certificate
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to run a section
- Confident with keeping section stocked and ready for busy weekends
This role is a demanding one but for the right candidate a huge opportunity to become part of a family and work in a great environment. If you invest your time knowledge and effort in this role the client will invest in you and make sure that you are truly happy in your work.
If you are an established Chef looking for a new challenge, A chance to learn new skills and develop your career I want to hear from you!
Please apply or alternatively contact me on email@example.com 01412414703