Chef De Partie Pastry Wanted!
My Client is a Hotel situated in one of the most picturesque parts of Surrey, they are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic chef de partie pastry to come and join their team.
The role will see you:
- Assisting in preparing and cooking dishes, and keeping a written record of recipes.
- Assisting the Sous Chef in maintaining stock levels of all produce, and maintaining the cleanliness of the holding fridges.
- Assisting in producing mise en place to meet requirements set out by the sous chefs.
- Making for scratch desserts, Pastry and cakes for the Hotel and events held there.PERSON
- Highly motivated
- Strong team player
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Ideally 2 years experience in Pastry cooking.
- Have a real passion for cooking pastry.
-Level 2 in patisserie and confectionary.
- Hard working and reliable
- Able to lead by example