|Location: CWMBRAN, GWENT||Salary: 23000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3238979|
Is working a nightshift more suitable for your lifestyle?
Do you want to earn an above average salary with a shift premium included?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions then we want to hear from you!
A new opportunity is on the horizon to support the Collections team in this fast paced, global manufacturing business based in Cwmbran. They are looking to expand into the Asia Pacific market within the coming months and need experienced Collections Specialists to work nights. This role will report to the Order To Cash Manager responsible for Business Units in Europe and Asia Pacific.
• Converse with clients / business units at a global level
• Monitor, track and resolve open unpaid invoices to achieve targeted past due balances
• Production of the aged debtor report
• Using aged debtor report to chase debts not paid with terms
• Negotiating repayment terms
• Chasing customers by telephone and e-mail
• Issuing letters when payments are not forthcoming
• Preparing files for the commencements of legal proceedings
• Credit referencing and analysing a potential customers debt risk
ALL ABOUT YOU
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new Shared Service Function. If you enjoy Credit management, are highly numerate, analytical and commercially minded then this could be the opportunity for you.
You will have relevant Credit/Collections experience and will be able to evidence your ability to work effectively to targets.
You will want to be the best and enjoy working as part of a successful team which is focused on change and continuous improvement.
This is an exciting time to join this highly reputable manufacturer as they expand into other markets
• Ability to analyse and resolve disputed items with supervisory support
• 3+ years’ experience preferably in credit and collections
• Works to a high level of accuracy
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Continuous Improvement mind-set
• Experience of using Oracle R12 would be advantageous
• Mandarin or Japanese speakers would be desirable but not essential
Within the Asia Pacific team your shift pattern will be Sunday to Thursday 8pm to 6am and a half day shift on Friday during the day from 9am to 1pm with the day collections team to ensure best practice. A degree of flexibility will be required to suit the business needs such as an adjustment of shift pattern when daylight savings hours change.
In return for this work schedule, my client will offer a financial incentive, a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package as well as parking.
If you are interested in being part of the revolution APPLY NOW, or send your CV to email@example.com
22000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD SCIENCE PARK, OXFORDSHIRERead more
18000 - 19500 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
11.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
EAST LONDON, LONDONRead more
27000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more