|Location: QUEENS PARK, LONDON||Salary: 28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3115539|
Working within a newly created Commercial Finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing report-writing support and expertise to the FP&A Reporting Manager as well as the wider finance team. This is an essential role, essential to delivering internal finance reporting that is key to informing the executive management team of the latest financial performance of the group, to enable them to make informed decisions and manage the business in the most effective manner.
Duties of the role will include the following:
- Preparation of weekly Group Sales Report for review by Group CEO and CFO
- Preparation of weekly "flash" sales report
- Preparation of weekly Regional Sales Reports for regional MDs
- Provision of sales analysis information used in quarterly Trading Update statements issued to the City
- Consolidation of regional budget and reforecast submissions and assisting with preparation of key schedules and analysis for the Group budget pack
The ideal candidate for the role of Commercial Finance Reporting Analyst will be able to demonstrate very strong MS Excel skills as well as proven high attention to detail and meticulous approach to their work.
You will need to be able to work well with minimal supervision, with a proactive and reults-driven mindset.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a newly created team in a key analytical role. The company offers a great working environment and plenty of scope for development for the right individual.
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
33000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
VICTORIA, LONDONRead more
28000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
HOUNSLOW, MIDDLESEXRead more
37000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more