Do you have experience working within Compliance? Our client is a leading corporate services provider and top tier law firm who are looking for a Compliance Executive to join them!
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, in this role you will be liaising with the authorities on matters relating to compliance and licensing as well as preparing compliance reports for the board of directors.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the company’s operations are in line with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Carrying out risk assessments on the company’s operations and identify any measures to avoid such risks.
- Ensuring that the company’s operation process manual is kept up to date.
- Providing AML/CFT training to employees.
- Submitting and preparing external reports for the relevant regulatory.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar position
- Ideally you possess a degree in Law, or similar
- Compliance, AML/CFT related qualifications will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English is a must
Interested? Apply directly, or contact Luke Gauci on mob: +356 9903 6496 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org