|Location: NEWCASTLE, COUNTY DOWN||Salary: 8.26 - 8.26 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3098192|
Contract is 12.5hrs - £8.26ph.
Candidates must have at least 1 years experience within a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
• To supervise, direct & control the preparation and production of food to ensure the
provision of a quality service in accordance with policy/ budget
• Efficient utilisation of materials, food and equipment which will include:
• Report equipment defects to the Catering Manager and initiate repairs as required.
• Monitor the number of portions leaving the kitchen for service.
• Monitor the food waste and take appropriate action if excessive.
• Ensure adherence to standardised recipes as approved by line manager.
• Monitor and record food and equipment temperature.
Contact Kelly on 02890 310157 and send your CV to email@example.com
9.88 - 9.88 GBP Per Hour
CANARY WHARF, LONDONRead more
8.41 - 8.41 GBP Per Hour
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIRERead more
10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTH CROYDON, SURREYRead more
10500.00 - 11000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
9.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
WEMBLEY, MIDDLESEXRead more