Are you looking for new opportunities?
Our client is one of the world’s leading international and local bank and has been operating as a credit institution in Malta.
We are interested to speak with Corporate Lending Professionals about this amazing opportunity.
As a Corporate Lending Officer you will be a member of a team responsible for the portfolio life cycle of the Bank and relationship management, underwriting process and client account maintenance.
What is involved?
- You will be creating and reviewing customer loans files including.
- Preparing Credit Proposal Memoranda in Financial, credit and risk analysis.
- Reviewing the existing files and credit reviews and financial statements.
- Ensuring the implementation of all polices and procedures are in order with the bank related to the AML/CFT in its framework and corporate products and within the services.
Who are you?
- You would ideally have worked in the Financial Services Industry for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge in Commercial/Corporate loan documentation.
- You posses a University Degree in banking, finance, economics or relevant.
- You are excellent communicator in English, knowledge of Greek language is an asset.
What to do next?
If you are interested, please apply or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org / 99883812