Reed Accountancy are delighted to once again be working with one of our top clients in Fife in search of a Credit Controller. This is very much a live role, with interviews being conducted over skype in the coming weeks.
My client is seeking candidates from a manufacturing or FMCG background to manage debts of existing customers and have the ability to handle credit assessments & decisions. This is a permanent assignment with an attractive salary and excellent benefits inc. 10 bonus.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely and effective collection of customer debts
- Overseeing the creation of customer accounts and maintain regional debtor insurance policy, and undertake the required reporting to Euler Hermes off customers out with terms
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Monitoring customer credit ratings and maintain on ERP system
- Creating customer credits, and managing the relevant section of the PIR (Process Improvement Reporting) Module
- Maintaining an accurate and tidy Debtors List
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Acting quickly to sales teams
- Ability to handle credit assessments and decisions
- Understanding of International VAT
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you then please apply and I will look forward to speaking with you. Good luck and hopefully speak soon!