Are you an experienced Credit Controller?
Are you looking for a busy and rewarding role?
Do you want to work for a successful and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then look no further!
We are actively seeking a Credit Controller for a well established company in Crewe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Actively chase all overdue debt and pre-emptive calls to ensure invoices due are paid on time, in line with payment terms and credit limits
- Review stopped orders regularly for release and work alongside Sales Depots, to clear any overdue balances or queries.
- Identify queries and liaise with Sales, to effectively resolve customer queries to maintain good customer services levels.
- Regular debt ledger review, account reconciliations and unallocated cash
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Credit Control experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work well on own initiative (the role will initially be working remotely)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Free Parking
Apply online now!