To provide an enhanced level of customer services and operational support. Customer Services agent will deal with shipment specific and other service related issues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor all inbound and outbound shipments on daily basis to ensure that shipments are delivered within agreed time frames.
- To advise customers on daily basis of any services related issues (Customs detentions, eta flights/trucks).
- Working with customers on daily basis with the aim of developing an excellent working relationship.
- Analysis of repetitive operational problems and development of possible service solutions.
- Advise customer latest booking times and documentation required.
- Booking shipment with use of company booking system.
- Supporting other departments within company – Customer Relationship Management/Transport/Operations and Sales
- Supplying customers with company Service information,
- Potential customer information to be given to the Sales department.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
Complete and thorough understanding of Aviation/Airline Networks
Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills essential.