|Location: NORWICH, NORFOLK||Salary: 20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3064737|
This will be working within their UK Team during usual office hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
You will be supporting their dedicated sales teams, creating tailored product demonstrations, creating and configuring product trials, proofs of concepts and full ‘client set ups’ for all new clients.
What will I be doing?
- Working with the Sales teams to prepare bespoke demonstrations of the product on potential client’s websites. An understanding of how websites and work and how they are built will help with this activity
- Working with clients to help them implement the product on their website, and to configure that account within the administration console.
- Training clients on how to use the software – normally via WebEx, occasionally face-to-face for some UK clients
- Proactively ensuring products continue to work well for clients, and identify potential issues and areas for deeper integration between the product and clients is working well
- First line support to clients, via web chat, email or phone. Helping clients with a range of questions from simple re-configuration or admin tasks, through to initial diagnosis of issues with product recording or replay. A basic level of understanding of html will assist initial diagnosis, but all technical issues will be passed to the Engineering team
- Client Account Management engaging with clients and facilitating renewal, along with providing support and completing administration.
What's in it for me?
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company with a unique one-of-a-kind product
- A warm, friendly and interesting bunch of colleagues
- Competitive Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Annual Bonus Scheme based on Company performance
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- PerkBox employee benefits
- Work Pension
- Cycle-to-work scheme
Personal Qualities and experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Experience dealing with clients on a B2B basis
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- High level of attention to detail
- The passion and enthusiasm to engage clients and support the company
- A basic understanding of technical or web terms is desirable
- Self motivated
- Experience working in an internet-based software company would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and meet the above requirements, please click 'Apply' ensuring that your CV and contact details are up to date.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we will contact you if shortlisted.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - Permanent Recruitment Consultant at Reed Specialist Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org
19000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRERead more
22000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
18000.00 - 19000.00 GBP Per Annum
HUDDERSFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more