|Location: CREWE, CHESHIRE||Salary: 145 - 198 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3115713|
Your New Role:
• To provide an effective and professional supplies service that delivers ongoing cost efficiencies/benefits to the Trust in line with departmental objectives/strategy.
• Develop and manage the procurement service to meet the ongoing needs of the Trust.
• To plan and manage specific supplies related projects on behalf of the Head of Procurement including multifaceted capital programmes.
• Develop a strategic plan to increase the department’s influence across all disciplines within the Trust thus ensuring value for money is obtained through effective procurement activity.
What you need to succeed:
• Minimum of 5 years commercial purchasing management experience specifically within the NHS sector.
• I.T. Literate especially in M.S. Database and Spreadsheet packages.
• Knowledge of Crystal report writing, X Query reporting and Integra ordering system is essential.
• Member of C.I.P.S
• Good understanding of EU legislation and record of undertaking EU procurement
• Project Management techniques
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' with an up to date CV attached.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
198.00 - 198.00 GBP Per Day
CREWE, CHESHIRERead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
55000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
65000.00 - 65000.00 GBP Per Annum
ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOMRead more