|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 431.05 - 431.05 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3187275|
Location: Greater Manchester
Rate: £350 - £430 p/day
This role is outside IR35
A major N.H.S Client of ours is currently looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join their team on a 3 months contract with the possibility of being extended.
Understanding and gathering service performance intelligence on website and applications usage in terms of numbers of users, where they go, what they access and how they access our information has become increasingly critical so that we can ensure healthcare professionals quickly find the right information at the right level when they need it.
The skills and experience required are:
1. Up-to-date knowledge of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies.
2. Up-to-date knowledge of cutting-edge advances in digital analytics tools and data manipulation products including the manipulation of data and the production of reports.
3. Knowledge of quality assurance techniques including those used by other analytical professions.
4. A deep understanding of relevant data sources, tools and systems eg Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc. for goal setting, tracking and reporting
5. Knowledge of data management, data storage and reporting processes relating to web/application usage
6. Ability to undertake process-mapping to identify opportunities for improving reporting process
8. Experience of working in an agile environment aligned with Government Digital Service Standards and agile delivery lifecycle
9. Experience of using a range of appropriate tools and techniques to analyse data and provide insight into user behaviours
10. Experience of exploiting opportunities through the recognition of new digital technologies to enhance analytical capability in alignment with business goals
11. Experience of overseeing the development and consistency of performance measurement frameworks across multiple projects and ensures these frameworks are aligned to business needs and strategy
12. Experience of supporting teams to apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight.
13. Experience in identifying and presenting compelling findings that inform wider decisions.
14. Experience of applying innovative approaches to resolve problems.
15. Experience of evaluating existing processes/approaches/methods relating to data analytics performance
16. Experience of undertaking market product analysis and costing to identify solutions that meet business/user needs
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested
400.00 - 500.00 GBP Per Day
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
12.58 - 12.58 GBP Per Hour
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
30000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
55000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOLIHULL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
350.00 - 400.00 GBP Per Day
GLASGOW AIRPORT, RENFREWSHIRERead more