REED are recruiting for the exciting newly created position of Digital Marketing Executive for our client based in King’s Lynn, to develop the company’s digital presence.
You’ll challenge limitations by pushing tech-enabled possibilities, liaising with both UK and European teams to provide marketing support and information to drive awareness, leads and profit. The role includes the development and implementation of the full marketing mix.
- Successfully manage the delivery of assigned digital projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on time, to budget, are delivered to the brief and meet high levels of quality
- Leveraging market trends, consumer insights, and data analytics to recommend and implement best-in-class digital customer experiences and driving engagement KPIs across multiple channels, overseeing the continued development and evolution of our digital experience
- Use data to evaluate/analyse target market and segmentation, and provide insight on marketing and NPD strategies
- Development of CRM to maximise customer engagement, retention, and growth
- Devising and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies, ensuring all marketing outputs are optimised accordingly
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of digital marketing activities whilst providing recommendations on how systems can be made more efficient, providing regular reports on multiple digital platforms performance
- Day to day maintenance of company websites and digital channels, including content creation
- Implement marketing plans by business area (including the full marketing mix: sales toolkits, advertising, literature, exhibitions & conferences, newsletter/e-newsletters, digital activities, campaigns (on and offline) and case study development.
- Contribute toward delivery of all wider marketing objectives
- Support the implementation of strategic projects where relevant
- External supplier management, meeting expected standards and timeframes within budget
- Salary of £22,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Progression and development opportunities
- Free on-site Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Canteen on-site with discounted hot and cold lunches
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a Marketing position
- Proven hands on success of digital marketing including the creation of content strategies and platform development
- Highly effective communication skills with the ability to couple business goals with customer needs and translate into highly effective digital strategies
- Technically literate and able to simplify and communicate complex digital solutions to others
- Excellent literacy skills and competency with Microsoft Office
- Organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions, foresee and understand problems, proposing solutions before they arise
- Experience managing or coordinating projects
- 2:1 or above Business/Marketing related degree or CIM Marketing qualification
- Creative design skills / knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of Adobe After Effects and/or Animate software
Please apply online if you are interested with your up-to-date CV.