Exciting Digital Marketing Executive role has been created in a talented marketing team, with a business that operate on a global scale in the creative space, providing both hardware and software to some of the biggest household brands in Europe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to work alongside the PR & Comms Manager to deliver the online marketing strategy, with a particular focus on owning the social media. You will be working closely with the Content Executive to deliver objectives and campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to build your next step in your career, you’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility to deliver on objectives, in an encouraging and dynamic team that enjoy themselves!
Main responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement a social media strategy and content plan with the marketing team
- Prepare all copy for social media, monthly newsletters, and web
- Increase social media following across all channels as per agreed objectives
- Work with the wider marketing team to prepare effective and targeted social media campaigns
- Coordinate the social media schedule
- Manage content meetings and assist in creation of all online content including blogs and newsletters
- Assist with PR activities, including creating press releases
- Ensure that all promotional activities are executed on time
- Publish relevant and rich content to support sales and brand awareness
- Compile a monthly analytics report of key activities including PR, newsletters, social media and advertising
Ideally you will have the following:
- Strong & proven content creation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in running social media channels and campaigns
- A high level of organisation skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creating compelling copy
- Degree or Apprenticeship qualification in Marketing or English
- The ability to work to deadlines
What's in it for you?
Benefits = Free parking on site, 20 days holiday + bank holidays, rises to 25 after 1 year service, excellent pension contribution, progression within the company, structured and thorough training, private healthcare scheme, dress down Fridays, free fruit and hot drinks, social events all paid for, and flexible working.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a brilliant organisation that will offer you the chance to develop your skillset and progress with the business. If you want to hear more please apply today or email me at Jamie.Reeves@reedglobal.com