Do you have what it takes to develop and manage an E-Commerce function, and have experience dealing with business planning, content strategy and digital marketing?
Reed Specialist Recruitment is currently working with a large and leading retail company who are on the hunt for an E-Commerce Manager to lead their newly fledged department! With multiple growth opportunities, an international trading market, and flexible working hours, this could be YOU!
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Maltese Ecommerce business including, but not limited to: liaising with Brand Directors, content development, promotional campaigns, website design, logistics management, web analytics and technologies, etc.
- Develop and oversee effective planning, QA, and execution of content across the website/s and online marketing campaigns
- Identify new areas of Ecommerce opportunities
- Manage all aspects of key e-commerce metrics (traffic, SEO, conversion, bounce rate, dwell time, payment gateway, abandoned cart etc)
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to drive traffic to site and increase Ecommerce sales and profitability
- Manage the user experience of the website including image, site navigation, content creation & development (including photography), checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- A Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing or business
- Must be able to lead a cross functional team
- Proven leadership of Ecommerce projects with at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role within retail or dealing with products
Fits your profile? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 9908 1461 / +356 2779 4556!