Reed Cheltenham are delighted to be working with a reputable Insurance company in Malvern. This role is working within the Commercial Department assisting the Commercial Team in the administration of Commercial Insurance business, with specific focus on learning about Commercial Insurance.
The Person they are looking for is highly motivated, committed individual who wishes to embark on a career within the insurance industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Administration and Training
• To manage the post for the Commercial Team including opening of incoming post and franking of outgoing post, as and when required. Handling return post items for the team as directed.
• Envelop stuffing for the Commercial team as required.
• General office/administration duties for the Commercial team i.e. photocopying, filing, printing and scanning for the Commercial team. Leading on to the management of archiving Commercial documents to Graham Road.
• Deal with phone and email queries, as directed.
• To input data onto Administration System as directed and necessary.
• Handle daily system trackers, chaser and reminders as required.
• Inputting of data to the system to aid the renewals of direct debits for new business and renewals.
• Process credit card payments and input cheques onto admin system as directed.
• Correctly input premium transactions onto admin system and ensure that “triggers” are set for accounts purposes.
• Ensure all administration tasks are handled promptly and efficiently– maintaining accurate computer and manual records.
• Work closely with other team members to ensure any client receives a prompt and efficient response.
• Undertake training schemes, as directed.
• Ensure all data is collected and recorded so deadlines can be met with Insurers.
• Any other ad hoc support tasks for Commercial team members as requested and required.
• To follow FCA requirements, including Treating Customers Fairly.
• To act professionally at all times and ensure the principles are followed.
• Ensuring work is carried out with accuracy, confidentiality and deadlines are meet. Working with all staff to achieve the required result.
• Undertake internal and external training courses as necessary, including study for and sit CII Exams.
For more information please email email@example.com today!!