Previous experience of producing and interpreting MI Reports?
Expert Administration skills?
Self motivated with good communication skills and a natural ability to work under pressure?
Within this position you will be required to pick up new activities and get stuck in wherever help is needed. You will coordinate gathering of client deployment requirements. Within operations you will be the key point of contact for their customers, providing them with accurate and timely data, MI and general operational support processes.
Responsibilities and tasks involved:
- Service Support - Supporting the service desk with triage of tickets and liaison. Working with 3rd parties to resolve defects and issues. Creating, updating and managing the "knowledge bank" to support ticket resolution. Proactive and reactive monitoring of solution performance through support portal and MI.
- Administration - Preparing customer reports and management information. Be a key point of contact for their customers service and operational teams. Managing Purchase Orders, work orders, devise packing and shipping.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced with producing and interpreting MI reports
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated
- Confident with balancing workloads
- Previous senior administration experience
Salary range £27,000 - £32,000 D.O.E
36.25 hours a week, Free parking, 25 days holiday (option to buy and sell), Pension, Bupa cover and much more!