|Location: TOTTENHAM, LONDON||Salary: 10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 7 days ago||Reference: 3071035|
Huge potential to grow and progress through the company due to recent restructure.
Duties of the role
- Advertise vacancies and attract candidates
- Screen CV’s, Conduct the telephone interview and arrange store interview, Follow up outcome of the interview. Update recruitment tracker accordingly.
- Work with the agencies for management and head office positions.
Learning & Development
- Make sure all the legal & compliance training are up to date.
- Update training tracker.
- Make sure new starters receive store on boarding induction.
- Prepare, arrange and conduct the HR induction for store & Head office new starters.
- Advise on ER cases. Produce all the ER cases letter and make sure follow up the outcome.
- Monitor absence process for the company and take appropriate action.
- Monitor performance managements systems for the company.
-Update and produce monthly all the certificates and poster for the store notice board.
- Produce monthly HR Scorecard for the company
- Produce and Analyse MCM reports for the stores.
After recently adding a new store, one key role will be to help the area manager recruit immediately.
Role will include 1- 2 weeks of training
Temporary to Permanent role
£23k Perm Salary
Please Apply or Contact
13.06 - 17.53 GBP Per Hour
BEDFORD, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
29000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
24000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more