|Location: REDHILL, SURREY||Salary: 40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3153685|
In this role you will primarily focussed on Distressed/Top Exposure dealers from across all manufacturer relationships, with the main purpose of managing these dealers to protect the assets of the business. You will take timely and appropriate remedial/recovery action to ensure minimal losses are incurred by the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Distressed Debt Workouts & Reviews (as above)
- Business Development - provide risk support and resource to any worthwhile New Business initiatives
- Risk Assessment & Compliance – report individual risk assessments to centre including any additional perceived risks as a result of regulatory requirements under FCA.
- Relationship Management – working in partnership with all internal and external customers (including manufacturer partners) to protect both the assets and reputation of the business
- Communication – keep all interested parties fully informed of any issues and actions taken
- Business Support – to support the wholesale risk team by covering any gaps across teams in the best interests of both the department and process effectiveness. To manage department projects, initiatives and other work streams, as required.
- Personal Development – to improve personal contribution by identifying professional learning needs and undertaking the required training and development to meet these requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a risk-based role and demonstrable ability to understand the various risks associated with any deal
- Field-based Role so must have the ability to work from home
- Good working knowledge of the financial services industry, including UK Bankruptcy, insolvency & FCA regulations
- First class organisational skills with ability to manage own workload within an agreed set of deliverables
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Detailed understanding of financial statements (audited and management) and ability to interpret financial statements
- Detailed understanding of the various types of security instruments available in the UK
- Extensive technical/operational experience
- Knowledge and experience of applying business process improvement and performance measurement techniques
- Extensive customer-facing experience
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience of initiative management and methodologies
This is a high level job where the focus may be upon sensitive and confidential initiatives, relating to dealer failures, workouts and business development.
8 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
COWLEY, OXFORDSHIRERead more
36000 - 39000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30,000.00-35,000.00 GBP Per annum
SOUTHAM, WARWICKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
42000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
RICHMOND, SURREYRead more