Reed Accountancy are working with a bright and forward-thinking utility company, who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their vibrant team.
As a Finance Analyst you will design and run the processes to validate supplier billing and reconcile customer accounts in bulk, support the credit control cycle and provide financial KPIs and insights to the business.
– 23 days holiday
– You’ll get your birthday off too!
– Free parking
– Free breakfast
– Ping pong table
– Relaxed office atmosphere
– Casual dress code
– Westfield healthcare
– Design, implement and run the process for validating supplier billing in bulk. Ensuring the process provides a useable output that can be used to reconcile customer accounts and provide visibility to the business.
– Manage any supplier billing queries, liaising with other departments within the business to resolve any queries in a suitable timeframe.
– Support the Customer Operations team with reconciling customer accounts and issuing final statements.
– Manage the credit control process, ensuring customers are moved through the various stages of the credit control cycle, and provide the Customer Operations team with visibility of where to focus attention to increase collections performance.
– Provide regular reporting to the Senior Management team on financial KPIs and collections performance.
– Use data outputs to drive focus and workloads through our Customer Operations department, with the use of KPI metrics for supplier billing, account reconciliation and credit control.
– Provide support/assist with the customer billing process.
– Any other ad hoc tasks that may arise to meet the needs of the business.
– Experience using Microsoft Access/SQL databases
– Extensive experience of Microsoft Excel
– Experience managing large volumes of data
– An understanding of complex processes
– Experience of working in a financial environment
– Previous experience using Salesforce CRM
– Experience building reporting solutions
– A financial qualification such as AAT/CIMA
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE