Are you looking to join a professional services organisation?
Are you seeking the opportunity to progress and develop within your career?
Do you want to join a company which values their staff and offers exceptional benefits?
If so, this role could be for you!
Reed Accountancy are currently representing a fantastic Company based in Canary Wharf who are looking to bring on board a Finance Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven & motivated individual to join a growing, forward thinking organisation with the opportunity to further develop alongside an established Manager. This role will suit an individual who is looking to hit the ground running and has previous experience working in a similar role.
To work closely with the UK Financial Controller and the finance team on various tasks to meet monthly, quarterly and year end reporting deadlines; look after the sales commission process and help drive the continuous improvement and development of high quality KPIs and insight across the company.
1) Responsible for the maintenance and development of the Sales Commission Plans
2) Support the Assistant Controllers in:
-The production of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts:
-Fixed Asset process; and
-Ensuring key control and major balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis (accruals, prepayments, payroll, intercompany, fixed assets, general ledger)
3) Help maintain and further develop analytical revenue reports in excel
4) Participate in the preparation of the monthly Operations report
5) Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
6) Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices.
7) Other key requirements include but are not limited to assisting in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and participating and supporting the UK FC on ad-hoc finance projects and system reviews
8) Any other duties appropriate to the position.
The ideal candidate will be from a similar Background and have experience working within a similar role, or seeking to transfer their skills as a progressive step forwards into this post. The successful candidate will possess an excellent eye for detail, a can do attitude and a willingness to deliver key business objectives in a timely fashion. In order to apply for this role you will need to ensure that you meet the below criteria:-
-Sound knowledge of accounting and financial processes
-Sound knowledge of data analysis and forecasting
-Attention to detail and proven accurate data input
-Verbal and written communication skills
-Organisational and multi-tasking skills
-Prioritisation and time-management skills, with the ability to work to strict deadlines, be highly reliable and responsive in being present to achieve those deadlines
-Understand the importance of timely, clear and meaningful management information
-Ability to work unsupervised
-Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – highly proficient and comfortable in the creation of financial models
-Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects
-Part qualified in ACCA or CIMA