|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 10.00 - 12.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3130538|
The roles responsibilities are:
1. Supporting the Head of Finance and Finance Manager in delivering an efficient finance service providing summaries to support financial reports and some interpretation of information gathered.
2. Input orders to LCC Financial Management System (FMS), monitoring progress
of orders and liaising with suppliers to ensure goods and services are provided
3. Maintain internal recharge files and ensuring that recharges have been actioned
according to instructions. Analysis of recharges and liaising with other offices on any disputed recharges.
4. Responsible for the sourcing and ordering of a wide range of equipment and
supplies for use across all services.
5. Responsibility for downloading month end transactions from Discoverer, analysis
of information and provision of reports to Strategic Landlord to monthly
6. Accurate input of bank transaction journals onto general ledger.
7. Prepare cheques for signatories, record and bank ad hoc receipts, prepare
weekly petty cash reconciliation for check and sign off and prepare monthly bank
reconciliation for check and sign off by Head of Finance.
8. Maintain spreadsheet for payments to Simply Health and payments of utility bills.
Monitoring of expenditure for Caretaking Team and raise any issues to
Maintenance and Environmental Manager
9. Download mobile phone charges and landline phone charges for coding and
input to FMS informing Head of Finance of any causes for concern.
10. Responsible for reconciliation of supplier statements to invoices and liaise with
external bodies, government agencies, suppliers and with central payments
using negotiation skills to resolve queries as necessary to ensure that payment
deadlines are met.
11. Prepare invoices to claim management fee, incentive payments and ad hoc
claims to other organisations in accordance with agreed deadlines and
12. Download and collate monthly performance data from all necessary information
13. Process recharges to capital budget as required.
14. Undertake weekly return of decoration voucher data.
15. To support the organisation by identifying improvements to systems and
procedures and developing these with the support of the Finance Manager for future implementation.
16. To provide support to managers and colleagues, dealing with queries on
financial matters to help them in the management of their service.
17. To ensure accurate records are kept as required by audit regulations and
provide information and liaise with internal and external auditors as required.
18. To undertake ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the organisation.
19. To assist the Head of Finance and the Finance Manager in providing administrative support for budget preparation and year end closure of accounts.
20. To undertake training and instruction of colleagues on a range of procedures
across the organisation and in particular in relation to the procedures for the
processing of orders and keeping accurate records.
21. To form part of ongoing cover arrangements for the day to day telephone and face to face reception services.
If you are interested in the role please dont hesitate to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
HARWELL, OXFORDSHIRERead more
18,000.00-24,000.00 GBP Per annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDS, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
25000.00 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum