Our client is a well-established company that provides a number of services to both international and local clients such as tax advisory and accounting services. They are currently seeking for a Finance Clerk to join their team of professionals. The successful candidate will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks that require high attention to detail.
• Providing accounting and clerical support to the finance team.
• Posting of bank transactions and carrying out monthly bank reconciliations.
• Posting of supplier invoices, performing monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts and preparing monthly payment runs.
• Perform monthly inter-company reconciliations.Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns.
• Handling queries from banks, suppliers, and internal teams.
• Assisting the credit control function with debt collection.
• Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• AAT Diploma or in the early stages of completing ACCA certification
• Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
• Must be honest and trustworthy.
• Be flexible and proactive.
• Attention to detail.
Interested in applying? Contact me on 9903 7205 or email your CV to Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org