One of the largest NHS Trust based in London are looking for a Food Safety trainer in Hotel Services. It is an initial three months contract with possibility of further extensions. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide advice and guidance to the Trust in relation to food safety
- To train Hotel Services staff in safe practices
- To support the Hotel Services Training Manager in ensuring the delivery of all high-quality induction and training events
- To deliver training in other health and safety topics to hotel services staff as required
- To answer queries in relation to food safety and other health and safety issues as required
- To design and update training packages, taking note of any changes in guidance, legislation and best practice.
- To ensure the delivery of basic food hygiene training to all catering staff within Hotel Services.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential candidates have Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering or similar and Level 3 HACCP or above.
Furthermore, it would be desirable if candidates have Diploma in Food Safety and Food legislation. Higher Certificate in Food Premises Inspection. Qualification in training/education or equivalent experience.
If you have the required experience and qualifications apply now for immediate consideration.