We are working with an international financial institution who are looking for a Head of Compliance to join their team in Malta! In this role the successful individual will be the main point of contact for the regulatory bodies such as the Malta Financial Services Authority and the Central Bank of Malta.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Carrying out risk assessments and ensuring they are in line with the policies and procedures set.
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s compliance monitoring program.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with the AML/CFT requirements.
- Managing audits and visits from the regulatory bodies.
- Carrying out investigations and analysing any suspicious activity.
- Implementing AML/CFT policies and procedures for the company.
- Conducting internal AML/CFT training periodically.
- Assisting other members of staff on any matters relating to AML.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience within the financial services industry and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior risk and compliance role.
- Approved, or fit to be approved by the regulator
- Educated to degree level in Financial Services, Accountancy, Legal, Business Management or related
- Strong knowledge of financial services legislations.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Interested? Apply directly, or contact Luke Gauci on mob: +356 2779 4534, or e-mail: email@example.com