|Location: SOUTHEND X, ESSEX||Salary: 38000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 28 days ago||Reference: 3115551|
Project Manager - Housing Association – Tenancy – Voids & Fire Safety - Essex
Your new company:
Based in South Essex this public sector organisation is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with extensive Project Management experience, particularly with a knowledge in Void Properties, and reducing the turn-around time that properties are without tenants to join their existing team.
The team manages projects ranging from small works to large refurbishments. You will be reporting to the Senior Management Team, working with Surveyors, Contractors and Support staff, reporting directly to the Executive Director.
Your new job:
The Project Manager post will assume the lead role to direct, manage and support the company’s key service functions fulfilling two primary objectives
1. Review and manage the empty property reinstatement process including the timescales to complete remedial works and availability to re-let the property. You will head a team of technical and non-technical staff who are responsible for delivering the empty property re-instatement process.
2. Oversee and coordinate the various fire safety works being undertaken by the company and report progress and actions to the SMT. Most of these works have either been started are due to start and will require co-ordination.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid Project Management experience
- A background in Social Housing
- HNC or equivalent in either management or technical subject
- Able to co-ordinate and control processes and procedures
- Effective communicator and the ability to be assertive and conciliatory when required
- Ability to produce accurate written reports
- Good organisational skills
- Methodical and able to maintain budgets and records
- Performance monitoring
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Working Knowledge of I World
- Experience of working in Local Government
- Public speaking
- Working Knowledge of Covalent, Civica and Northgate and IWORLD
- Working Knowledge of Civica
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day/hourly rate on offer
- Commutable location
- Long-term contract
- Flexible working practice in place
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV!
Not ready to apply but wan't to know more? Call Mel Godman on 01702 444391.
If you would like to email over a copy of your CV or any questions don’t hesitate to do so firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is urgent and time is of essence so don’t hesitate to get in touch at your earliest possible opportunity should you wish to be considered.
13.00 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour
MELKSHAM, WILTSHIRERead more
14625.00 - 14625.00 GBP Per Annum
EAST LEAKE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHGATE, LONDONRead more
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
BATH, SOMERSETRead more
40000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more