|Location: RUNCORN, CHESHIRE||Salary: 9.00 - 10.52 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3110217|
The working hours are 9AM – 5PM Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate is £9.00 - £10.52 per hour.
This is a temporary role that could progress into permanent for the right candidate.
The post holder will be responsible for all Estate & Tenancy Management services within a specific area. Daily contact with our customers, partners and internal colleagues will be required to ensure the appropriate interventions and estate standards are met. The post holder will be required to resolve complaints of anti-social behaviour and take appropriate steps to ensure a fair and consistent approach is applied to all our customers. Occasionally there may be a requirement to work evenings for which time off in lieu will be given.
• To deliver the estate and tenancy management service, in accordance with Riverside’s policy, procedures and statutory requirements ensuring that prompt and appropriate action is taken to deal with estate issues.
• To respond to Anti-Social Behaviour reports in a timely fashion ensuring the Riverside Group policies, procedures and statutory requirements are met.
• To ensure the Starter Tenant procedure is operated within the prescribed guidelines.
• To ensure that all requests for succession, assignment and mutual exchange are dealt with in accordance with Riverside’s policies, procedures and timescales.
• To maintain accurate records of all reports of anti-social behaviour including action taken and regular contact with the complainant. This includes recording information on the internal HUB system.
• To liaise closely with partners including support agencies and statutory agencies in delivering estate and tenancy management services.
• To work alongside the Tenancy Enforcement Officer & Estate Management Team Leader to arrange all necessary documentation in possession cases or other legal interventions.
• To attend court as a representative of Riverside in applying for possession and bailiff action or in pursuit of other legal interventions for example ASBI’s & ASBO’s.
• To assist where necessary in providing customer services at the Riverside Carlisle public reception office.
• To attend resident group and any other neighbourhood, community or multi agency meetings as deemed necessary.
• To undertake correspondence, visits and interviews with customers.
• To undertake new tenant visits and estate inspections in accordance with Riverside’s policy and procedures and to ensure all actions are progressed.
• To maintain high levels of involvement in Community Clean Up Days and Diversionary Activities as and when required.
• Ensure that service delivery complies with Riverside’s policies and procedures relating to equality and diversity.
• Ensure that the views of Riverside’s customers are fully taken into account in the development and delivery of services.
• Ensure that the Division complies with Health and Safety legislation and other regulatory obligations, assessing risk and putting in place relevant control measures.
• Relevant experience of Estate/Tenancy Management
• Customer service experience
• I.T literate
• 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above or equivalent.
If you are interested in the role and have housing experience then please apply ASAP, if you have further questions then get in touch on 01925 414222 or on email@example.com
15 - 15 GBP Per Hour
MAIDENHEAD, BERKSHIRERead more
12.01 - 12.01 GBP Per Hour
STOCKPORT, CHESHIRERead more
29909 - 36153 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
26.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
11.28 - 11.28 GBP Per Hour
KINGS HILL, KENTRead more