|Location: BURY, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 9.29 - 9.29 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3107720|
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Provide a comprehensive, high quality housing management service to tenants and residents within a defined neighbourhood; providing advice and taking responsibility for dealing with any enquiries, complaints, disputes and remedial action required in relation to tenancy breaches, rent collection and arrears recovery, lettings, tenancy management and any other neighbourhood matters.
2. Build strong and effective relationships with tenants and residents; ensuring their needs and aspirations are fully understood, behavioural issues affecting tenancies are tackled and opportunities are provided to help unlock people’s potential, within the scope of the role. Co-ordinate, develop, support and project manage community and neighbourhood projects and initiatives, within agreed parameters.
3. Maintain a high community profile, acting as a key point of contact for tenants, residents, Councillors, contractors and partner agencies. Promote the activities of the company and ensure inclusive communication mechanisms are in place within the neighbourhood. Build effective relationships and networks with partner agencies and communities; working collaboratively to ensure resources are maximised, services are seamless and tenants receive an excellent service.
4. Ensure tenants understand and adhere to the terms of the tenancy agreement by promoting a positive payment and behaviour culture. Investigate tenancy breaches, challenge unacceptable behaviour, agree remedial action, monitor compliance and take legal action, as required and in accordance with the relevant tenancy agreement, company procedures, statutory requirements and regulatory guidance.
5. Prepare and submit all necessary legal paperwork in accordance with relevant protocols and legislation. Liaise with legal representatives, agree approach and take action, as appropriate. Provide evidence at Court and to Panel Hearings, including representing the company at Court suspension hearings as required. Manage Court Orders to ensure compliance, oversee evictions and assist the Court Bailiff to ensure vacant possession of properties, as appropriate.
You must have experience within a similar environment to be considered for this role. If you are interested please apply online or email your CV to email@example.com
22.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
10 - 11.24 GBP Per Hour
LONG STRATTON, NORFOLKRead more
7.73 - 7.73 GBP Per Hour
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
14625.00 - 14625.00 GBP Per Annum
EAST LEAKE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEWISHAM, LONDONRead more