|Location: WOKING, SURREY||Salary: 23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 5|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3067974|
You will be the first point of contact for general HR enquiries and will provide a range of general HR administrative services including recruitment and selection (using an e-Recruitment system), contracts, liaison with payroll, maintenance of HR records, and support for the staff development programme. There will also be ad-hoc project work such as assisting with the implementation of the new e-Recruitment system.
Advice and Guidance
• Provide day to day advice to Line Managers and staff on general HR related queries, requests and Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to the HR Officer or Head of Staffing and HR systems as required
• Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinarians and grievances undertaking such tasks as may be required by the Head of Staffing & HR Systems/Human Resources Officer
Recruitment and Selection
• Carry out all the administrative processes in the recruitment process including : preparation of recruitment documents, recruitment timetables, drafting & placing of advertisements, logging application forms, administering recruitment campaigns through the E-recruitment system, administering tests, and sitting on interview panels.
• Ensure that the HR service complies with safer recruitment practices and compliance including DBS checks and right to work
New staff and Induction
• Administer the joining process for new employees and volunteers, e.g.; prepare contracts, offer letters, Volunteer Agreements and process all pre-employment checks.
• Conduct induction meetings with new employees and volunteers and liaise with Line Managers and Mentors to ensure they are aware of their responsibility in the induction process.
• Administer the probation process ensuring Managers know when review meetings need to take place.
• In conjunction with the HR Officer, ensure that all payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run and submitted to Payroll e.g. contractual variations, new starters, leavers
HR Information and Reporting
• Ensure the HR Management Information system accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
• Ensure that staff HR files are kept up to date
• Ensure resignations are acknowledged in a timely manner and that the Line Manager is aware of the process and that any outstanding annual leave is calculated in accordance with the employee’s terms and conditions.
• Ensure exit interviews are conducted for all staff either face to face or electronically.
• Support the administration of Staff Development including arranging in-house training courses, liaising with trainers, recording attendance on training and development event and producing reports on participation in events
• Assist with the annual appraisal cycle, record completed appraisals and training needs
The successful candidate will have experience of a similar role in an HR environment, excellent IT skills including the MS Office packages and database management, good interpersonal and organisational skills. A CIPD qualification or working towards this would be welcomed.
12.5 - 14.5 GBP Per Hour
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
26000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BROMLEY, KENTRead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
26000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ESHER, SURREYRead more