|Location: BLETCHLEY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE||Salary: 9.13 - 12.01 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3157719|
This role is a temporary to permanent position. Salary dependant upon experience, between £19K and £23K. Hours of work, Monday to Friday, flexible working hours full time. Free car parking.
• To work efficiently and effectively within the Human Resources department managing multiple tasks and prioritising your own workload to ensure deadlines are met.
• To ensure the smooth running of the administration of the HR Department, working alongside and cross skilling with the other HR Coordinator.
• Responding to requests and queries from all levels of seniority.
• To ensure continual improvement of HR practices, procedures and standards.
• Assist with the recruitment of all vacancies and recruitment campaigns.
• Liaising with applicants and recruitment agencies to discuss open vacancies as well as arranging interviews.
• Preparing contracts for new starters and setting up on the system.
• Manage new starter induction and probationary period reviews.
• Produce and collate appraisal forms and occasionally conduct appraisal reviews to assist management team and identify TNA.
• Working with the Head of HR & Internal Development to introduce the Learning and Development function.
• Creating internal Learning and Development guides and presentations for employees.
• Respond to queries from employees and managers.
• Managing and recording staff holidays and absences.
• Process leavers in accordance with policy.
• Create and maintain HR Work Instructions.
• Get involved with a number of continuous improvement and legislative projects with the guidance of the Head of HR & Internal Development.
• Preparing documents for Disciplinary hearings.
• Liaising with Finance team on payroll matters.
This is an evolving role so taking on any other administrative tasks as and when required.
Responsibilities & Competences
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must have strong attention to detail and meet set deadlines.
• Be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running.
• Get involved with continuous improvement and legislative projects with the guidance of the Head of HR & Internal Development.
• Ownership of administrative tasks from start to finish.
• Be confident to present to new starters in the company.
• CIPD Level 3 qualification.
12.50 - 13.50 GBP Per Hour
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
25000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARE HATCH, BERKSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
13.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
OLDHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more