This is initially a temporary assignment.
To deliver HR coaching and advisory service to employees and managers within the business through building the capacity of line managers and staff to resolve people management issues effectively and professionally.
To manage portfolio of HR coaching and advisory team in relation to:
• Disciplinary cases
• Capability issues
• Attendance and ill health issues
• Restructures, regarding any terms and conditions changes including TUPE
Additionally, manage the following areas in conjunction with the Head of HR:
• To review the workforce strategy and training/development requirements
• Review/write policies and procedures
• Liaise in the provision of pensions
• Assist with Corporate TU Liaison meetings/building relationships
• Lead on Strategic or Corporate projects as directed
1. Support managers to resolve HR management issues through ensuring that consistent and effective advice is provided by the post-holder and the team the post-holder manages.
2. Manage and assign complex employee relations cases that create significant risk to the Company using a variety of approaches in accordance with industry best practice and employment law.
3. In conjunction with the Head of HR to review the workforce strategy, consult with appropriate stakeholders and develop tailored training/OD solutions.
4. To assist the Head of HR on remuneration policies, applying job evaluation consistently and developing an employee benefits package.
5. Work with the Head of HR to develop a corporate employee relations framework and appropriate engagement strategies with employee representatives.
6. To oversee the management of cases such as conduct, sickness absence management, redeployments, probationary issues, change management, etc. to ensure consistent and professional advice to managers and staff within the Companies.
If you wish to apply for the following job and want to find out more please contact
0207 220 6390