|Location: CLWYD, WALES||Salary: 25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3159677|
As ICA Technician you will:
• Work closely with the area’s wastewater teams to provide ICA support and expertise for the area’s wastewater treatment works and associated assets
• Ensure compliance with the area’s planned maintenance schedule
• Carry out planned maintenance of ICA plant, and make decisions on both tasks and frequencies in order to strike a balance between regular checks and number of breakdowns.
• Respond to breakdowns on a very wide variety of ICA plant, assess problems, decide on action, acquire spares and carry out repairs as necessary.
• Recommend design changes if necessary, to ensure that plant continues to function efficiently and effectively in order to maintain levels of service
• Programme PLC’s and telemetry and SCADA systems to efficiently control and monitor unmanned plant amend existing programmes in response to both faults and operational changes in order to optimise levels of service.
• Give technical advice to contractors on ICA design of small capital schemes to ensure correct operation.
• Implement and maintain the BMS procedures at all times to ISO standard. Ensure that all ICA equipment is calibrated by the procedure at defined frequencies and is auditable. Keep BMS records to ensure that they are satisfactory for internal and BSI audits
• Ensure the operation of all communication links to wastewater outstations are maintained and operable at all times.
• Implement and maintain the Planned Maintenance System.
• Be actively involved in design, installation and commissioning of Capital Schemes to enhance ICA, Process optimisation and environmental discharge monitoring and control
• Liaise closely within the Alliance Partnership to ensure that all large capital schemes are implemented effectively and efficiently
• Design, install, commission and maintain all instrumentation and communication links to wastewater assets
Experienced and qualified Electrical Engineer
- Instrumentation experience
- Strong PLC knowledge with telemetry, calibration, programming and SCADA systems.
You will be provided with a van and laptop and be expected to organise your own workload mainly covering North East Wales.
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
MORETON-IN-MARSH, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIRERead more
ASHINGTON, NORTHUMBERLANDRead more
35444 - 41967 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more