|Location: Bromley||Salary: 35000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 6|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3281262|
You will be reporting into the Recruitment Partner and be responsible for implementing recruitment and selection strategy for attracting and appointing trading and non-trading staff across UK and other regions.
This is a newly created role and you will have great potential to grow and be as creative and dynamic in the talent acquisition space. Working in the beautiful modern office, you will have to work well independently and within a team.
You will be:
• Managing end to end recruitment process for all relevant vacancies in the UK and across other regions.
• Leading a direct fulfillment strategy supported by 3rd party (agency) recruitment for non-trading roles where appropriate.
• Managing candidate experience.
• Identifying sources for candidate attraction such as job boards, job events, database utilisation, talent pooling, social media, headhunting and networking.
• Writing engaging adverts and utilising social media outlets.
• Taking briefs from Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners, screening all candidates, coordinating the interview process (including scheduling interviews and tests) and providing feedback to all candidates.
• Setting up process work flow in our ATS system, managing advert response, keeping the ATS updated throughout the process.
• Liaising with Employer Branding and Social Media experts ensuring campaigns are in place for each vacancy.
• Acting as a trusted advisor, providing professional advice, support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
I am looking for someone who is ready to take on a new challenge within their next role and show leadership and willingness to progress and present structure within the organisaton.
• You must have at least 2-3 years’ experience as an independent recruiter/talent acquisition expert (agency or in-house background) in sourcing candidates through variety of channels.
• EMEA recruitment experience will be highly advantageous.
• Comfortable to work on their own with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and geographical spread.
• Demonstrable experience of developing social presence and building brand awareness.
• Resilient, self-motivated and capable of working under pressure.
• Enthusiastic, pro-active and confident.
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST END, LONDONRead more
23,000.00-28,000.00 GBP Per annum
BROXBURN, WEST LOTHIAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
12.00 - 14.00 GBP Per Hour
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
23,000.00-28,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
LIVINGSTON, WEST LOTHIAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
25,000.00-30,000.00 GBP Per annum
STIRLING, STIRLINGSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more