|Location: CANARY WHARF, LONDON||Salary: 900.00 - 1000.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3095809|
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, an award winning Global Bank who are on a hunt for an IT Programme Manager with experience in delivering or implementing cloud base solutions – Oracle, DBM, ideally SAP and with sound knowledge of HR Systems & Processes.
The role is based in Canary Wharf for 6 months and they are ready to pay you around £900-£1,000 per day.
Manage multiple, concurrent, large budget, high-risk and complex projects spanning several engineering domains and teams spread across the globe relating to Core HR activities. Manage, through project teams, the planning, design, development, enhancement and implementation of business systems or subsystems. Specifically, lead the HR administer Workforce and Organisation Design service lines to meet its goals across all regions and entities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Engage directly with business / functional stakeholders to ensure alignment to HR TOM
• Represent HR IT in business meetings
• Participate in committees, workshops and panels as directed
• Enable / facilitate business dialogue to align regional objectives with global initiatives
• Optimise delivery in line with SLAs
• Optimise / reduce cost of IT service provision in line with Group strategy / regional targets
What are we looking for in you?
• Experienced technology manager with proven experience in delivering externally-hosted, cloud based SaaS / PaaS based solutions using 3rd parties for effective delivery and support.
• Functional knowledge of large scale HR processes
• Very strong inter-personal and communication skills. Able to operate with senior levels of the Group
• Proven experience in delivering business transformation through technology solutions.
• Strong knowledge of ERP and data integration technologies.
• Proven project management skills in global, cross business, complex initiatives.
• Demonstrable ability to work in a collegiate fashion across the matrix
• Ability to demonstrate constructive pragmatism and delivery focus.
• Experience managing IT teams globally and across IT disciplines
• IT service delivery and support.
• Experience in implementation of SAP Success Factors
Why work for our client?
• They are a global bank, and we are sure that, having this client on your CV makes you a more valuable specialist within your field.
• Global company which means - many opportunities across the organisation.
• International team of specialist with whom you can exchange valuable knowledge and experience.
If you like what you see, then we are more than happy to speak to you about this immaculate opportunity and get the ball rolling with your candidacy, feel free to apply with your CV in the first instance and we will take your candidacy into a consideration.
We support the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment wholeheartedly and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
600.00 - 650.00 GBP Per Hour
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more
SYSTEMS MANAGER / ORACLE SUPPORT / SERVICE DESK / ORDER TO CASH / SAP OTC / SAP O2C / FARM / TECHNICAL SUPPORT / ORACLE / SQL / HELPDESK / APPLICATION SUPPORT
34000 - 36500 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
34000 - 36500 GBP Per Annum
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
61000.00 - 61000.00 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANRead more