|Location: NEWTON MEARNS, LANARKSHIRE||Salary: 7.5 - 8 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Hospitality & Leisure||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3059214|
KITCHEN PORTER /COOK
Do you have experience working as a kitchen porter?
Would you like the opportunity to also build on your cooking skills?
Are you immediately available?
REED Hospitality are currently recruiting for an experienced kitchen porter/cook, for their care home client based in the southside of Glasgow. This is initially a temporary opportunity for 12 weeks, moving to a permanent contract after 12 weeks on successful completion of probation.
his position is will be on an ongoing temporary basis, and you will be required to work 5 over 7.
To apply for the role you must have worked as a kitchen porter previously for a minimum of six months, speak fluent English and be able to provide us with contact details of 2 previous work references from within the last 3 years. You should also have a valid and in-date PVG.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and general tidiness of the Kitchens, especially the work surfaces, equipment and utensils.
- Ensure effective and proficient removal of all waste resources in line with all Health & Safety procedures and practice.
- Take deliveries and maintain record of orders, stock items and temperatures of refrigeration and freezer units within the store.
- Ensure Kitchens are maintained to current Health and Safety requirements
- Stand in for the cook during absence/holiday
8.50 - 8.50 GBP Per Hour
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
8.76 - 8.96 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
7.83-8.00 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
8.03 - 9.09 GBP Per Hour
CRANBROOK, KENTRead more
8.50 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
FELIXSTOWE, SUFFOLKRead more