|Location: DORKING, SURREY||Salary: 120 - 150 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3115515|
With small class sizes of up to 18 children, this is a lovely opportunity for a teacher with experience of the UK curriculum to take on a role wiht scope to develop both personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will be energentic, enthusiastic and take an active role in bringing to life the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status or QTLS.
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum.
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for all students.
• Experience working within the Primary School sector is desired.
• Ability to work as a part of a team with excellent time management.
20000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
South EssexRead more
24018 - 34934 GBP Per Annum
STAINES-UPON-THAMES, MIDDLESEXRead more
24018 - 39725 GBP Per Annum
WALTON-ON-THAMES, SURREYRead more
24018.00 - 34975.00 GBP Per Annum
WEYBRIDGE, SURREYRead more
24018.00 - 34957.00 GBP Per Annum
ESHER, SURREYRead more