Excellent salary & benefits
I am currently working with an industry leading consultation company based near Royston, Herts who have an immediate vacancy within the laboratory team. They are looking for candidates who have experience working within industrial laboratories and understand the working behaviours within a busy laboratory. This position requires the candidate to do more than just analyse samples, they need a creative mindset to develop testing methods and understanding the capabilities of testing equipment used to test various materials.
Duties of the role include:
- Carrying out experimentation and analysis of various products
- Using a wide range of instrumentation, to conduct materials testing
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously – no 2 days will be the same!
- Conducting laboratory maintenance duties where required
- Degree level qualification within a scientific field (ideally Materials Science)
- Excellent understanding about laboratory instrumentation, and the knowledge/ability to design appropriate testing/processes where required
- Industrial laboratory experience – ideally within metrology, but other areas will be considered
- Ability to work on multiple projects and to tight deadlines
- Ability to feedback laboratory testing results to project management team
If this sounds like a position which you would like to apply for and you possess the required skills and experience, particularly industry testing experience, then please follow the link to apply.