|Location: YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 17500.00 - 18500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3048655|
Typing and Administration:
• To efficiently and promptly deal with typing and the inputting of documents and correspondence of team members as required.
• To act as the first point of contact with new clients and deal with existing client queries
• To efficiently and promptly deal with administrative tasks associated with fee-earners files.
• To set up client files and action conflict checks
• To accurately deal with filing – storage and retrieval of files, according to the Company’s and the Department’s system.
• To maintain files in a neat and tidy order and prepare for archiving
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date Outlook diary for team members.
• To deal with incoming and outgoing post, correctly differentiating between DX post and Royal Mail post.
• To photocopy documents to required standard.
• To paginate court bundles
• To assist team with general administrative tasks.
• To deal professionally with clients, colleagues and other professional agencies on the telephone and in person as required.
• To cover reception as and when required
• To assist with dictation for other fee-earners in the Company as and when required
• To accurately record messages and forward them to the appropriate person without delay.
• To ensure the confidentiality and security of all the Company’s and client’s documentation and/or information.
• To ensure compliance with the Company’s Lexcel policies
• To attend department meetings
• To attend training/refresher courses and meeting as required by the Department Head.
• To co-operate with and take part in the Company’s Performance Management Policy
• To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be required.
• Previous secretarial/administration experience, within a legal environment preferred but not essential
• Excellent audio and touch typing skills
• Strong organisational skills
• A professional services background would be advantageous but not essential
• Experience of diary management
They are keen to hold interviews immediately, with the opportunity to start as soon as possible. For more information or to apply contact Helen at REED York.
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
COBHAM, SURREYRead more
CHESTER, CHESHIRERead more
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
18000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEAMINGTON SPA, WARWICKSHIRERead more