|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: 40000.00 - 47000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3142195|
In addition, a key requirement is to ensure accurate & timely financial planning information, reporting, analysis & comment to the sites Senior Management team. You will have responsibility for the integrity of all site payrolls & to conduct audit reviews to ensure agreed operational & financial processes & procedures are being followed.
• Consolidation & completion of credible phased annual cost plans with detailed analysis & support for key planning assumptions. Critically assess operational & HR plans to ensure these are aligned to cost plans
• Collation of information & the preparation & presentation of detailed short-term & weekly cost forecasts to support we meet annual cost & service targets.
• Understanding the key drivers of cost & ways to improve efficiencies & reduce costs, using this to develop the capability & performance of operational teams. Provide management with the appropriate information to maintain effective budgetary control of their site.
• Clearly articulate on a weekly & periodic basis, actual versus planned performance using detailed variance analysis schedules to highlight key performance trends & opportunities for improvement
• Leading & influencing DC operational teams to focus on actions that will add value / improve service
• Preparation & presentation of site specific capital proposals with appropriate supporting operational & financial cost benefit analysis. Follow up on approved projects to ensure benefits are achieved.
• Control of all contractual obligations with external suppliers to ensure value for money & minimised risk, seeking opportunities to obtain better quotes whenever possible
• The accuracy, completeness & timeliness of all DC financial information
• Achievement of agreed deadlines for regular / routine reports
• Enforcement of cost & payroll controls at all times
• Support for the Head of Finance on an ad hoc basis including being involved in financial investigations & projects.
• Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA
• A high level of self-motivation capable of working on your own initiative without regular close supervision
• Resilience, able to thrive in a high pace, fast changing environment where only the best is good enough
• Leadership and influencing Skills
• Effective communication skills
PENZANCE, CORNWALLRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
PONTYPRIDD, MID GLAMORGANRead more
40000.00 - 48000.00 GBP Per Annum
WALKER, TYNE AND WEARRead more
75000 - 80000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more